Propedals Team Express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Propedals Team Express

ProPedals Bike Shop

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doylestown 8/5/07 From Eric W.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Locktwins
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-10-27

Doylestown 8/5/07  From Eric W. Empty
PostSubject: Doylestown 8/5/07 From Eric W.   Doylestown 8/5/07  From Eric W. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 12:09 am

Thanks, Ed, nice report, I will give my report quick if I can and then I am going to sit and rest. I did double 30+ and then 1,2,3. I ended up with about 65 miles of racing and feeling every bit of it, and feeling old in the 1,2,3. The 30+ did 9 laps, and after the first Prime on the 3rd lap, I broke away with Rich Uliana from Gotham. We stayed away with about 25-30 sec. gap most of the time, almost 20 miles. We split the Primes, he took the 1st and I took the 2nd on the 7th or 8th lap. Was hard staying away, I know it is not really big hills, but those little rollers hurt. He beat me in the sprint, and I ended up with 2nd. The 1,2,3 started right away, no time for rest. The first half of the race I felt like I was still trying to recover, missing the key break with Erderly(Tile), Rafael Urz.(Hardware), Gui(Van Dessel) and a couple more. By the time I started to feel recovered the break was gone. I tried a few times to get a 2nd group, and was off the front once or twice, but then I started to feel the miles, 60+, a little sluggish, am I getting old? But none of the guys in the break in the 1,2,3 were in the 30+. The guy(Rich-Gotham) from the break in 30+ didn't race and a lot of the guys that had raced in the 30+ had already dropped out, so maybe not so bad, especially considering how much I felt like those little hills were not so good for me. If this was flatter, with the headwinds, I would feel better. I finnished at the back of what was left of the field. See you all Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat or Sun, maybe.
Eric
Back to top Go down
https://propedals.editboard.com

Doylestown 8/5/07 From Eric W.
Page 1 of 1