Propedals Team Express

ProPedals Bike Shop

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Doylestown 8/5/07 From Eric W.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Locktwins
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-10-27

PostSubject: Doylestown 8/5/07 From Eric W.   Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:09 am

Thanks, Ed, nice report, I will give my report quick if I can and then I am going to sit and rest. I did double 30+ and then 1,2,3. I ended up with about 65 miles of racing and feeling every bit of it, and feeling old in the 1,2,3. The 30+ did 9 laps, and after the first Prime on the 3rd lap, I broke away with Rich Uliana from Gotham. We stayed away with about 25-30 sec. gap most of the time, almost 20 miles. We split the Primes, he took the 1st and I took the 2nd on the 7th or 8th lap. Was hard staying away, I know it is not really big hills, but those little rollers hurt. He beat me in the sprint, and I ended up with 2nd. The 1,2,3 started right away, no time for rest. The first half of the race I felt like I was still trying to recover, missing the key break with Erderly(Tile), Rafael Urz.(Hardware), Gui(Van Dessel) and a couple more. By the time I started to feel recovered the break was gone. I tried a few times to get a 2nd group, and was off the front once or twice, but then I started to feel the miles, 60+, a little sluggish, am I getting old? But none of the guys in the break in the 1,2,3 were in the 30+. The guy(Rich-Gotham) from the break in 30+ didn't race and a lot of the guys that had raced in the 30+ had already dropped out, so maybe not so bad, especially considering how much I felt like those little hills were not so good for me. If this was flatter, with the headwinds, I would feel better. I finnished at the back of what was left of the field. See you all Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat or Sun, maybe.
Eric
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://propedals.editboard.com

Doylestown 8/5/07 From Eric W.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Propedals Team Express :: Captain Eds Corner-
Jump to: