Propedals Team Express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Propedals Team Express

ProPedals Bike Shop

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

07/29/07 kingwood TT From Joe Schiavo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Locktwins
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-10-27

07/29/07 kingwood TT From Joe Schiavo Empty
PostSubject: 07/29/07 kingwood TT From Joe Schiavo   07/29/07 kingwood TT From Joe Schiavo EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 1:04 am

Hey Guys,

I hope you had a great race at Lakewood. Waiting to hear the results from Captain Ed. Looking forward to his race report as usual.

To fill you in on my solo as team president of TT's at Kingwood, meaning again I was the sole representative for Pro Pedals. One of these days we will have good representation at these TT. Anyway, the weather was muggy with an absolutely high due point, you could cut it with a knife. I started out slow because it was starting to rain and again as usual about 2 to 3 miles out I get passed. I start thinking here I go again. How many more!! 5 miles I am maintaining but get passed again, I think he was a CAT 1 or 2, just flew right by. I was really getting pissed. The good news is that was it nobody else passed me. Heaven behold I held my ground. 10 miles in drizzle was a pain I remember the second TT in the Tour with one or two of the riders going down because of wet roads. Well, now that I have bored you guys as usual. My results was great. 24.98 mph over 10 miles in a time of 24.01. Class results was 8 out of 10 These 55+ riders are animals. I cut 1min and 43 secs off my best time. Not bad for an old man of 57.

Joe Schiavo
Back to top Go down
https://propedals.editboard.com

07/29/07 kingwood TT From Joe Schiavo
Page 1 of 1